“Social Travelers” at SoshalGroup’s DNA Awards
I spoke with Dave Hale, CEO of SoshalGroup, a little while ago about about my role in developing and executing the social media strategy at VIA Rail, as well as our future plans. He’s just published an excellent write-up, titled “Social Travelers“.
It may seem like a bit of a pat on the back, but I think you should go read it. It’s just a little bit of proof that you can drive change from the bottom up in any organization – all it takes is some planning, the right champion on your side, and a lot of hard work and commitment.
Dave also touches on a concept that I’d like to expand on more here in the future – the “social organization”. It’s not a term I claim to have originated, but it’s one that I will be living and breathing for at least the next year at VIA Rail.
If you have a comment or question about VIA’s social media strategy, please let me know in the comments.
- It's like millions of Leafs fans cried out and were suddenly silenced. 1 week ago
- We currently have 42 RSVPs to our wedding. I'm taking this as a sign that Douglas Adams will be there in spirit. 2 weeks ago
- @Synergycomic True. Gotta look on the sunny side I guess! 2 weeks ago
- The barista this morning is trying to tell me one of two things: Either they love me, or they think I'm a fatty. http://t.co/PwvOGdyvc7 2 weeks ago
- @GreenLotus_CA Just signed up! Looking forward to being an attendee this time :) 2 weeks ago