Social Media Strategy at VIA Rail
We did a lot of work on our social media strategy at VIA Rail in the first 3/4 of 2011 – of course, we continue to do a lot of work, but this was the heavy lifting required to launch a social media program, internally and externally, at a large national organization. In the last quarter of the year, we presented our strategic approach at a number of events to a wide variety of individuals and organizations.
I’m sharing this presentation so that you can see our approach from last year. For those who are a bit more advanced, I’m sharing some of our results from our participation in Social Media Week Vancouver 2011 (we’re doing Social Media Week Toronto 2012 in February – join us!), and our plan for becoming a “Social Organization”, a vision we have for the company over the next year. Please feel free to share this presentation with your network, and let me know if it helps you get things kicked off, or better yet, moves things into high gear for 2012!
- Scored 20,914 on the Wrap Battle! Gets tricky at levels 3 and 4 ;) santatracker.google.com/wrapbattle.html #santatracker 5 months ago
- The Witcher is being made into a TV show by Netflix. theverge.com/2017/5/17/1565… This just makes me so happy. 1 year ago
- @unbounce Awesome, thanks so much Hayley! 1 year ago
- @unbounce Hey there! I'm making my plans for next month - when can we expect to see the Sunday Funday activities? 1 year ago
- Meet the Three Types of People Who Will Launch Your Culture of Growth @ThinkwithGoogle thinkwithgoogle.com/articles/marke… 1 year ago