Webinar on VIA Rail’s Social Media Strategy – December 13th at 1 P.M. EST
Ever wonder what it’s like to put together a social media policy? Or how to organize a governance structure for social media in your organization? What about the steps you can take to get buy-in from the executive team?
I’ll be answering these questions, and any others you may have, on Tuesday, December 13th. At 1:30 P.M. EST, the Conference Board of Canada will be hosting a webinar with yours truly, where I’ll share the story behind VIA Rail Canada’s social media strategy.
For all of the details, including how to register, click here: Dec 13 Social Media Strategy Development Webinar
Have any questions you want me to address? Throw them in the comments section below! Hope you can make it!
- [Blog post] Delightful AI from Google Doodles richardmarginson.com/2019/03/22/del… 1 year ago
- Compose your own Bach-inspired tunes with the first ever AI-powered #GoogleDoodle! #BachDoodle g.co/doodle/dm4h63 1 year ago
- Happy #PiDay to all my fellow nerds. Strawberry rhubarb is the best. Prove me wrong, internet. Prove me wrong. 1 year ago
- @Phrystile I mean... did you see the Golden Magnifying Glass in the picture? You think losers get the Golden Magnifying Glass?? 1 year ago
- @Phrystile Definitely an awesome side benefit! Also, it was all worth it because we won! https://t.co/7D6VpIRyeY 1 year ago