Webinar on VIA Rail’s Social Media Strategy – December 13th at 1 P.M. EST
Ever wonder what it’s like to put together a social media policy? Or how to organize a governance structure for social media in your organization? What about the steps you can take to get buy-in from the executive team?
I’ll be answering these questions, and any others you may have, on Tuesday, December 13th. At 1:30 P.M. EST, the Conference Board of Canada will be hosting a webinar with yours truly, where I’ll share the story behind VIA Rail Canada’s social media strategy.
For all of the details, including how to register, click here: Dec 13 Social Media Strategy Development Webinar
Have any questions you want me to address? Throw them in the comments section below! Hope you can make it!
- The Witcher is being made into a TV show by Netflix. theverge.com/2017/5/17/1565… This just makes me so happy. 5 months ago
- @unbounce Awesome, thanks so much Hayley! 5 months ago
- @unbounce Hey there! I'm making my plans for next month - when can we expect to see the Sunday Funday activities? 5 months ago
- Meet the Three Types of People Who Will Launch Your Culture of Growth @ThinkwithGoogle thinkwithgoogle.com/articles/marke… 5 months ago
- Got a new @LEGO_Group @moleskine notebook. Thanks to the included stickers, it's now my CRO and experimentation ide… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 6 months ago