“Social Travelers” at SoshalGroup’s DNA Awards
I spoke with Dave Hale, CEO of SoshalGroup, a little while ago about about my role in developing and executing the social media strategy at VIA Rail, as well as our future plans. He’s just published an excellent write-up, titled “Social Travelers“.
It may seem like a bit of a pat on the back, but I think you should go read it. It’s just a little bit of proof that you can drive change from the bottom up in any organization – all it takes is some planning, the right champion on your side, and a lot of hard work and commitment.
Dave also touches on a concept that I’d like to expand on more here in the future – the “social organization”. It’s not a term I claim to have originated, but it’s one that I will be living and breathing for at least the next year at VIA Rail.
If you have a comment or question about VIA’s social media strategy, please let me know in the comments.
- @Phrystile I mean... did you see the Golden Magnifying Glass in the picture? You think losers get the Golden Magnifying Glass?? 4 months ago
- @Phrystile Definitely an awesome side benefit! Also, it was all worth it because we won! https://t.co/7D6VpIRyeY 4 months ago
- @UrbanCapers hanging with my wolfpack, finished with time to spare #team1 #teampeterwouldnotletuslose #urbancapers https://t.co/t9pSlX7G43 4 months ago
- @UrbanCapers #Team1 is now officially Team Peter Would Not Let Us Lose, in honour of our fiercely competitive yet s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- @urbancapers #team1 #urbancapers who moved our cheese?! https://t.co/8mAaS4LvmX 4 months ago