“Social Travelers” at SoshalGroup’s DNA Awards
I spoke with Dave Hale, CEO of SoshalGroup, a little while ago about about my role in developing and executing the social media strategy at VIA Rail, as well as our future plans. He’s just published an excellent write-up, titled “Social Travelers“.
It may seem like a bit of a pat on the back, but I think you should go read it. It’s just a little bit of proof that you can drive change from the bottom up in any organization – all it takes is some planning, the right champion on your side, and a lot of hard work and commitment.
Dave also touches on a concept that I’d like to expand on more here in the future – the “social organization”. It’s not a term I claim to have originated, but it’s one that I will be living and breathing for at least the next year at VIA Rail.
If you have a comment or question about VIA’s social media strategy, please let me know in the comments.
- [Blog post] Delightful AI from Google Doodles richardmarginson.com/2019/03/22/del… 2 months ago
- Compose your own Bach-inspired tunes with the first ever AI-powered #GoogleDoodle! #BachDoodle g.co/doodle/dm4h63 2 months ago
- Happy #PiDay to all my fellow nerds. Strawberry rhubarb is the best. Prove me wrong, internet. Prove me wrong. 2 months ago
- @Phrystile I mean... did you see the Golden Magnifying Glass in the picture? You think losers get the Golden Magnifying Glass?? 10 months ago
- @Phrystile Definitely an awesome side benefit! Also, it was all worth it because we won! https://t.co/7D6VpIRyeY 10 months ago