“Social Travelers” at SoshalGroup’s DNA Awards
I spoke with Dave Hale, CEO of SoshalGroup, a little while ago about about my role in developing and executing the social media strategy at VIA Rail, as well as our future plans. He’s just published an excellent write-up, titled “Social Travelers“.
It may seem like a bit of a pat on the back, but I think you should go read it. It’s just a little bit of proof that you can drive change from the bottom up in any organization – all it takes is some planning, the right champion on your side, and a lot of hard work and commitment.
Dave also touches on a concept that I’d like to expand on more here in the future – the “social organization”. It’s not a term I claim to have originated, but it’s one that I will be living and breathing for at least the next year at VIA Rail.
If you have a comment or question about VIA’s social media strategy, please let me know in the comments.
- The Witcher is being made into a TV show by Netflix. theverge.com/2017/5/17/1565… This just makes me so happy. 5 months ago
- @unbounce Awesome, thanks so much Hayley! 5 months ago
- @unbounce Hey there! I'm making my plans for next month - when can we expect to see the Sunday Funday activities? 5 months ago
- Meet the Three Types of People Who Will Launch Your Culture of Growth @ThinkwithGoogle thinkwithgoogle.com/articles/marke… 5 months ago
- Got a new @LEGO_Group @moleskine notebook. Thanks to the included stickers, it's now my CRO and experimentation ide… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 6 months ago